21/04/05

A poethic relapse

Spinning in circles on thoughts of forever
Coming back and forth, seeking the way out
Grasp the light, breathe your own air
Life is too wide to be selfishly strapped
Run.

You know you want to, I know it too
As people we have the choice to learn
To live and grow, both me and you
And while time passes, we will pass aswell
Come.

Take my hand and climb to the Sun
It's always been there, waiting still
The promises of this time being the one
All melt into warmth and tenderness
Embrace.

Fall again into the wholeness above
Flip upside down and see the new colours
Spinning around in a rainbow of love
Leave your burden behind, far behind
Rejoice.

Even if your wounds will never heal
I'll do my best to tend to them, always
Giving myself to the fullest, until
Flesh and blood once departed, are no more
Fate.

All happens for a reason, it does
The way stars move and the way we meet
In this passing world all comes and goes
But while we go, let us smile through it
Live.

Let me burn, let me slowly go away
Let me get lost in the depths of you
While I'm there, I'm longing to stay
Forever, for the time that it's built
Relapse.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial